Daytona Homes has been a leader in the home building industry since 1993. We are dedicated to providing superior crafted homes and exceptional customer service across western Canada as we continue to grow into the future. Working with us means being a part of the Daytona Family. Daytona Homes offers opportunities for both personal and professional growth, excellent earning potential and, most importantly – having fun. We want to give our customers the best home buying experience possible, and that starts with the best employees. We can’t wait to work with you!
PART-TIME SALES ASSISTANT
We are looking for a forward-thinking, social savvy, heavy hitter.
- You’re a natural salesperson. Your family refuses to play Monopoly with you because you’re that good.
- You’re a closer. You have your eye on the prize and don’t let anything get in your way!
- You have a passion for people! You love chatting with anyone and getting to know someone’s life story the first time you meet them.
- You’re a networking dynamo. You know the who’s who in Calgary and you know how to leverage your connections to grow your business.
- You get that even the smallest detail can make a huge difference in someone’s life and you go out of your way to make sure every one of them is covered.
- You are a #instagenius. Generating business through social media is part of your DNA!
- You’re a diplomatic and excellent negotiator – you could work for the United Nations!
- You’re an MVP team player! You thrive in a group environment and live by the mantra ‘teamwork makes the dream work’.
- You share Daytona Homes’ vision of providing better lives to people through homeownership.
- Work with your team to meet monthly, and annual sales target goals
- Prepare and maintain all purchase agreements
- Coordinate with your team to ensure showhomes are attended and opened on time each day
- Inspire and train your team to drive business
- Communicate regularly with customers
- Research and maintain knowledge of competitors
- Maintain sales skills and knowledge through ongoing training and attending weekly sales meetings
- Complete sales paperwork and enter all information into our software
- Use outbound prospecting to build relationships with our purchasers
- You’ve been hustling in the sales game for at least 2 years. Bonus points if you have experience in the new home industry!
- You’re able to work unconventional hours. You’ll be in the showhomes from 2-8pm on the weekdays and 12-5pm on the weekends. Trust us, being able to head to the empty grocery store on a Tuesday morning is the best!
- Inclusive work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee pricing for Daytona home purchases
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidate best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.