Daytona Homes has been a leader in the home building industry since 1993. We are dedicated to providing superior crafted homes and exceptional customer service across western Canada as we continue to grow into the future. Daytona Homes offers opportunities for both personal and professional growth, excellent earning potential and, most importantly – having fun. We want to give our customers the best home buying experience possible and that starts with the best employees. We can’t wait to work with you!
We are currently looking for part time Sales Assistants to join our Daytona Homes team based in SE and SW Calgary, AB.
Sales Assistant is required to assist the Sales Consultant with customer service, sales and administrative support .
- Assist sales consultant in capturing interest of potential clients
- Ensure customer files are addressed daily
- Ensure that the showhome shows well at all times; contact/follow up with warranty department regarding action items
- Ensure all documents in the showhome are up to date, maintain knowledge of policy/processes that support such documents
- Participate with the Sales Consultant in walking inventory homes on a weekly basis and check for safety, overall look, problem areas (i.e. paint touch ups, scratches in hardwood etc.);
- Participate with the Sales Consultant in the understanding of competition inside the community and neighboring communities
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and ongoing training
- Ensure all signage in the subdivision is correct and placed properly for best traffic
- Ability to self-manage
- Ambitious and approachable
- Customer focused and strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Part-time position
- Ability to work evenings and weekends (2:00 pm – 8:00 pm weekdays/week; 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm weekends)