TACADA is a multi-disciplinary real estate development and investment company. TACADA’s roots started in the housing industry over 25 years ago with our first brand Daytona Homes. Fast forward and the TACADA group of companies builds over 800 homes annually through 4 different housing brands, has developed over 4,200 lots, obtained a large multi-family development channel of over 1,000 units annually and holds multiple commercial and industrial properties.
Our housing brands include Daytona Homes, City Homes Master Builder, Carriage Signature Homes, and Accent Infills. With locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, and the Okanagan/Greater Kelowna area, our builders are always looking for great people to join their teams.
Working with us means being a part of the TACADA Family. We offer opportunities for both personal and professional growth, competitive salary, immediate benefit coverage, inclusive environment, and, most importantly – having fun. We are committed to providing excellent customer experiences, which can only be done by providing our employees with an excellent place to work!
Corporate Marketing Coordinator
Tacada is looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join our team. Under the direction of the Corporate Marketing Advisor, the Corporate Marketing Coordinator will be required to support sales by providing coordination and implementation of all marketing, advertising, and promotional objectives primarily through digital marketing initiatives. Provide support to the Tacada Marketing teams to drive traffic and ensure continuity in branding across all residential housing companies. Responsible for supporting the creation and maintenance of the corporate brand “Tacada” and all creative assets.
- Support the Corporate Marketing Advisor and the Tacada Residential team with ongoing marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the various builder brands and provide in-depth support and execution of builder marketing initiatives when on-site marketing personnel are unavailable
- Assist with Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives as directed by the committee
- Design and implement marketing and promotional material including advertising, brochures, signage, web, social media, corporate swag, etc.
- Recommend, create, and publish digital and social media content for our websites and social platforms
- Create and implement marketing and advertising campaigns from conception through to final execution
- Maintain accuracy and updates of all Tacada and builder websites
- Develop, analyze, and manage a wide variety of customer acquisition activities, including email marketing, PPC advertising, SEM, SEO, and paid social media campaigns.
- Write copy for social media and web content, press releases, award submissions, blogs, etc.
- Assist in brand development while maintaining a consistent brand image and adhering to branding guidelines
- Coordinate and participate as needed for industry events
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or related field
- Strong knowledge of the principals, concepts, standards and best practices in the marketing field
- Knowledge of digital best practices, user experience, social media landscape
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Canva. Proficient in MS office
- Experience using Google Ads platform (Search, Display, Video, Remarketing) including building campaigns.
- Knowledge of digital analytics and reporting systems
- On-Page SEO understanding
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress and Elementor web page builder), CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot), and other marketing technology considered an asset
- Current knowledge and awareness regarding developing industry and digital trends
- Project management skills – demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Driven, focused and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines;
- Ability to get along with various personality types and play an active role in the team
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and the confidence to make recommendations. Self motivated and reliable.
- Health and dental benefits immediately upon hire
- Employee Assistance Program
- Inclusive work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Tuition support