TACADA is a multi-disciplinary real estate development and investment company. TACADA’s roots started in the housing industry over 25 years ago with our first brand Daytona Homes. Fast forward and the TACADA group of companies builds over 800 homes annually through 4 different housing brands, has developed over 4,200 lots, obtained a large multi-family development channel of over 1,000 units annually and holds multiple commercial and industrial properties.
Our housing brands include Daytona Homes, City Homes Master Builder, Carriage Signature Homes, and Accent Infills. With locations in Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Regina and Saskatoon, our builders are always looking for great people to join their teams.
Working with us means being a part of the TACADA Family. We offer opportunities for both personal and professional growth, competitive salary, immediate benefit coverage, inclusive environment, and, most importantly – having fun. We are committed to providing excellent customer experiences, which can only be done by providing our employees with an excellent place to work!
We are currently seeking Architectural Technologists interested in making a career change to the TACADA family, for our Edmonton based builders.
- Produce and review master plans ensuring they are compliant with company specifications and current codes and bylaws
- Participate in all specification or design changes, revise master models and elevations as needed
- Maintain documentation and drawings for building permit applications
- Maintain efficient organization of electronic copy records of all design/drawing documents, permits and correspondence
- Communicate directly with Architectural Controllers and planning and development departments of various municipalities
- Communicate with sales teams on signed plans regarding corrections, additions, errors, or omissions
If you have an Architectural Technology Diploma, are proficient with use of AutoCAD (or related software), have used ERP software (ideally Newstar) and have experience in residential housing design and drafting, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Flexible work schedule
- Health and dental benefits immediately upon hire
- Employee Assistance Program
- Inclusive work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee pricing for home purchases
- Tuition support